Old versionsSee all
Montego DDL represents the latest generation in multi-channel PC audio. Key features include:
-Dolby Digital Live (DDL) real-time encoder converts PC audio (e.g. games, MP3, WMA, WAV, etc.) into a 5.1 channel Dolby Digital audio stream that is transmitted through the optical S/PDIF output to a home theater A/V receiver or digital speakers.
- Optical S/PDIF input and output for playback and recording of digital audio at resolutions of up to 24 bits/ 96kHz in Windows XP (16 bit/48kHz playback and recording for Windows Vista/Windows 7).
- S/PDIF output allows for pass-through of Dolby® Digital and DTS® multi-channel DVD sound to external A/V receivers and digital speaker systems.
- Selectable 2, 4, 6 or 8 analog line output channels for a wide variety of multi-channel options supporting up to 7.1 speaker configurations.
- Converts stereo sound sources to multi-channel format for listening to 2-channel digital music or movies on Quad, 5.1 and 7.1 speaker systems
- Supports Game Surround Sound APIs such as HRTF-based 3D positional audio, DirectSound® 3D and A3D® for an immersive gaming experience.
- External mic/line inputs for recording external analog sound sources and CD/aux inputs for recording internal analog sound sources at 16 bit/48kHz resolution.
- 10 Band EQ with presets
- Environment effects for concert hall realism.
- Digital sound effects processing.